Pro-Hosting Support Forum Forum Index
Main FAQ Search Groups Members List Profile Private Messages
Log-in Register

Pro-Hosting Support Forum Forum Index

A former head coach with

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pro-Hosting Support Forum Forum Index -> English Part -> Questions & Sugestions
Previous topic :: Next topic  
zhangzk
Grade2
Grade2

Masculin
Point(s): 33
Moyenne de points: 1.00
Ton système: Mac OS

PostPosted: 8th October 2018, 07:30    Post subject: A former head coach with Reply with quote

JACKSONVILLE Christopher Tanev Jersey , Fla. (AP) — Tony Sparano Jr. directed drill after drill Tuesday, clapping his hands and offering positive feedback to players.
He smiled. He laughed. He joked with Jacksonville’s offensive linemen during breaks.
His emotions might be totally different the rest of the week.
The son of longtime NFL coach Tony Sparano will return to Minnesota a little more than three weeks after his father’s death and step onto the same practice fields his dad roamed the last three years. It won’t be easy for the younger Sparano, an assistant offensive line coach with Jacksonville.
“He’s going through a tough time,” said Jaguars coach Doug Marrone, whose team will hold two joint practices with the Vikings before a preseason game Saturday. “It is a tough, tough time. It is not just him, individually. It’s his family, his mom Charles Clay Jersey , and there is a lot going on. … We will do whatever we have to do to make sure we are doing the right thing for his family.”
Marrone offered to let Sparano stay behind in Jacksonville, realizing how difficult the trip might be for him. But Sparano declined and opted to head north with his football family.
“You don’t want to look back after things occur and have any type of regrets,” Marrone said. “I think living life like that in anything that you do is very difficult. I just want to make sure everything is covered, and whatever support he needs from me, I am there for him.”
The elder Sparano was set to begin another season as Vikings offensive line coach when he died unexpectedly July 22, just a few days before the start of training camp. He died of natural causes from arteriosclerotic heart disease, the Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s office said the following day.
Sparano, 56 http://www.greenbaypackersteamonline.com/kevin-king-jersey , collapsed in the kitchen of his home in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, while he was getting ready to leave for church with his wife, Jeanette.
A former head coach with Miami and Oakland, Sparano is survived by his wife; his two sons, Tony and Andrew; his daughter, Ryan Leigh; and four grandchildren.
Sparano Jr., 31 Eric Staal Jersey , missed the first week of Jaguars camp to be with his family. Sparano has declined interview requests since his return and wasn’t expected to talk publicly in Minnesota.
The joint practices surely would have been special for the Sparano family. Father and son coached together in 2011 at Miami (Senior was the head coach; Junior was an offensive quality control coach) and in 2012 with the New York Jets (Senior was the offensive coordinator; Junior was an intern).
“It’s just a very, very difficult situation,” Marrone said. “I have been talking to him about everything. I am just trying to be the best person that I can be for him like the rest of the guys on the staff. I think it will be a very emotional time.
“I think his words, if you talk to him, would probably be better than me trying to say what he feels. But for me, myself, the staff, everybody William Nylander Jersey , the organization, the players, we are obviously all there to support him.”
Defensive tackle Aaron Donald has not taken part in any voluntary work with the Rams this offseason and that won’t change now that the team is moving into the organized team activity phase of the schedule.
Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Donald told the team that he will not be in attendance at OTAs.
Donald has been looking for a new contract for the last two years and has largely stayed away from the team during the offseason while pursuing that deal. There have been frequent proclamations of optimism from the team about getting something done, but an agreement has eluded everyone to this point.
The only mandatory Rams practices before training camp take place during a three-day minicamp in the middle of June. Donald was at minicamp last year after skipping OTAs.
http://www.officialusafootballs.com/tennessee-titans

AIM
Publicité

PostPosted: 8th October 2018, 07:30    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pro-Hosting Support Forum Forum Index -> English Part -> Questions & Sugestions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Xooit.com free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
xeon Template © Digital-Delusion