Pro-Hosting Support Forum Forum Index
Main FAQ Search Groups Members List Profile Private Messages
Log-in Register

Pro-Hosting Support Forum Forum Index

Cowherd carps about

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pro-Hosting Support Forum Forum Index -> English Part -> Questions & Sugestions
Previous topic :: Next topic  
zhangzk
Grade2
Grade2

Masculin
Point(s): 33
Moyenne de points: 1.00
Ton système: Mac OS

PostPosted: 29th September 2018, 03:08    Post subject: Cowherd carps about Reply with quote

To say Kole Calhoun was struggling would be an understatement.
When the Los Angeles Angels‘ right fielder was placed on the disabled list June 2 with a strained right oblique Womens Derek Dorsett Jersey , he was in a 12-for-122 slump (.098), dropping his season average to .145.
“Every day is a new day,” Calhoun told the Orange County Register last week. “You’ve still got to go out and perform. I’m not thinking about it much honestly. I just want to go out and have a good game. Just going out and trying to help the team win.”
He did that Wednesday, going 3 for 5 with a home run and three RBIs as the Angels snapped the host Seattle Mariners‘ eight-game winning streak with a 7-4 victory. The teams wrap up their three-game series Thursday night at Safeco Field.
Calhoun has hit two home runs in his past three games after hitting just three in his previous 62. Since returning from the DL on June 18, he’s batting .306 (15-for-49) with three doubles, four home runs, seven RBIs and 10 runs scored.
That’s helped Calhoun raise his batting average to .180.
He even returned to the leadoff spot in the batting order last week in Baltimore, a spot he held in previous seasons.
“Kole has made some adjustments and hopefully it will pay off,” Angels manager Mike Scioscia told The Register.
Scioscia said one key for Calhoun is he’s been more selective at the plate as of late.
“He’s had a good eye in previous years,” Scioscia said. “It’s been a part of his game Elias Lindholm Jersey , but it’s been elusive this year.”
The Angels will send rookie right-hander Jaime Barria (5-4, 3.40 ERA) to the mound Thursday in place of left-hander Tyler Skaggs, who was placed on the disabled list Wednesday with a right adductor strain. Barria suffered a 6-3 loss on June 12 at Seattle, allowing three runs (two earned) on eight hits in five innings.
The Mariners are scheduled to start left-hander Marco Gonzales (8-5, 3.77 ERA). Gonzales is 0-0 with a 4.66 ERA in four career starts against the Angels, including two earlier this season.
Gonzales is coming off his first career complete game in a 4-1 victory against Kansas City. Gonzales lost the shutout bid on Mike Moustakas’ two-strike, two-out single in the ninth inning.
“It’s a culmination of a lot of hard work this year and having the right guys behind me,” Gonzales said after his last start. “Those guys played incredible defense behind me and when your team gives you a lead in the first half of the game, you inch closer to eyeing the end. From the first inning I just had the mentality that this is my game and I’m going to go as deep as I can.”
Gonzales has been a big part of Seattle’s success this season after earning the No. 5 spot in the rotation this spring.
“He’s matured, there’s no question Calvin de Haan Jersey Kids ,” Mariners manager Scott Servais said of Gonzales. “It always works better when guys earn it. He has a lot of confidence right now because everything that’s happened this year, he’s earned. From coming into spring training, winning a spot in our rotation, he continues to build throughout the season.”
Colin Cowherd of FOX Sports Radio and FS1 has an issue or two with Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield. To his credit, Mayfield appeared in studio with Cowherd on Thursday, calmly and coolly sticking it to Cowherd for a God-awful take regarding Mayfield’s behavior following a touchdown against Ohio State in Columbus.
TheBigLead.com has the video. Cowherd carps about Mayfield running away from his teammates after a touchdown pass.
“Our band is over there, our student section’s right there,” Mayfield said. “You pulled the one clip of me running right there to our fans and people that traveled well to that game first of all, and then you didn’t show the rest of the clip of me going to our sideline? . . . You’re acting like I just ran away from everybody.”
Mayfield then called it what it is.
“I feel like you’re going for the fact that I’m not a team guy, I’m selfish? Is that what you’re shooting at right here or what?” Mayfield said.
Instead of admitting it (because clearly that’s what it is) Alexander Kerfoot Jersey , Cowherd tried to make a meaningless post-play gesture somehow meaningful to football, even if it isn’t.
“I think sometimes your judgment’s just a tad off, and I think the NFL’s a judgment league,” Cowherd explained. “Because the game is so fast. . . . The window gets really, really tight and really, really small. You’ve got to make decisions really, really fast. . . . I don’t love that decision, I don’t love it.”
Mayfield quickly shot down that approach, too.
“The celebration?” he said. “Do you see what people do in the league now, celebration wise?”
Cowherd then tried to laugh it off by saying his not a fan of Antonio Brown‘s “hip thrusting” before changing the subject and asking Mayfield if he has his NFL celebration ready.
“I have nothing Ryan McDonagh Jersey , I have nothing,” Mayfield said. “Apparently, I think I just need to run away.”
The fact that Mayfield ran directly at Cowherd — and won easily — proves a lot about the kid’s ability to handle his business in the locker room, on the practice field, in the stadium, at the podium, and anywhere else.
Womens Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys

AIM
Publicité

PostPosted: 29th September 2018, 03:08    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pro-Hosting Support Forum Forum Index -> English Part -> Questions & Sugestions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Xooit.com free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
xeon Template © Digital-Delusion