Pro-Hosting Support Forum Forum Index
Main FAQ Search Groups Members List Profile Private Messages
Log-in Register

Pro-Hosting Support Forum Forum Index

Buy Tag heuer Monaco 24 Calibre 36 Automatic Chronograph CAL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pro-Hosting Support Forum Forum Index -> English Part -> General Talk
Previous topic :: Next topic  
jaigeo
Grade1
Grade1

Masculin
Point(s): 4
Moyenne de points: 1.00
Ton système: Windows 98

PostPosted: 3rd February 2018, 10:04    Post subject: Buy Tag heuer Monaco 24 Calibre 36 Automatic Chronograph CAL Reply with quote

http://www.chrono4usale.com

2017 is expected to watch LAURENT FERRIER X URWERK PIECE only
Laurent Ferrier and Urwerk show the watch they are working on as the only collaboration they watch in 2017
Interestingly, when the Only Watch 2017 lineup was released on Wednesday, all represented brands had a watch that was just a holder except for the cooperation between Laurent Ferrier and Urwerk. Or more specifically: an image of a pencil sketch.
Well, just today, both brands posted the same image on their personal Instagram account, and now we can see a glimpse of it.
On the one hand, we now know that the piece of the joint signature is called Arpal1. The watch case similar to the UR-T8 was created by the watchmaker Christian Gros, who has been there since the fifth of his works and has created every Urwerk case you can think of. Next, we also see Urwerk's familiar satellite hour display.nice Hublot Masterpiece Watches copy
Laurent Ferrier? Urwerk commented on their Instagram account: "Time ticks, but we're not yet ready for full disclosure! Whether it's a @laurent_ferrier watch or URWERK, the two companies were co-founded by two companies, each one Put yourself on the other end of the tabulation style. "
Guess we only need to be patient.
Kramer and Kramer: When George fell in love with URWERK 103.03
In the 1980s, my friends and family recognized me as a brand guy as my love for clocks and watches changed from an interest to an obsession. And maybe a lot more.wholesale Richard Mille RM 030 copy watches
I watch the watch industry almost daily, but when I add something to my personal collection, I always return to watchmaking: Cartier.
A habit, more people have, not only in the watch world, but also cameras and even cars.
Although my Cartier collection brings me lots of fun every day and is part of my personality, I think one day we need to have totally different things.
Something that is the opposite of what I wear everyday. Something new, not so traditional, maybe more exotic, if possible, from a new generation of brands.
Many independent people we know today did not hold. About 2000 or so, many young watchmakers left their well-known brand of work, founded their own brand.buy TAG Heuer Monaco copy watches
One of them was watchmaker Felix Baumgartner and his friend, industrial designer Martin Frei, who joined forces to create the URWERK brand. It must have been around 1998.
When I really discovered URWERK in 2004, the brand just launched their third product, 103, and the first product, 103, touched me with the 103.03 release that gave me sleepless nights.
It's really impossible to bend and "U" shaped mineral glass, which is most appealing to me - perhaps even a satellite time display mechanism that runs on a minute-by-minute scale to illustrate the time.
Twenty years ago, the fun was usually on the front of the watch, the back was closed, and sometimes there was a display window to see the caliber.
URWERK 103 is not the case. In the back, fun continues. Here, you can find the power reserve window, two minutes and seconds of light, easy for accurate time settings and fine-tuning, to prevent the watch running too fast or too slow.
With URWERK everything is so different from what we are accustomed to. This is where the 103.03 attracted me, and ultimately I decided to do it myself.
To me, this is a timepiece the same as other watches, and I feel the same excitement as 103.03 even after 14 years of possession.luxury URWERK copy Watches

Publicité

PostPosted: 3rd February 2018, 10:04    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pro-Hosting Support Forum Forum Index -> English Part -> General Talk All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Xooit.com free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
xeon Template © Digital-Delusion